Monday, July 10, 2017

7/8/2017



It has been a lovely week this week. It seems to have flown by like a lot of the other weeks. Time is just cruising. We were at the temple all day today and still have quite a bit to do so there is not much time tonight. It will be a very short email and update!

But life is good. The highlights of the week consisted of traveling to the zone conferences and also going to the temple!!!! It was super super nice to see lots of missionaries that I have served around and that have had such big impacts on my mission. It was sad to say
goodbye to some of them for probably the last time. This week president and sister Stevens trained a lot on repentance and it really was so powerful. I realised so many things that I can do better and my understanding of the principle of repentance has increased and I'm so grateful for that. The temple was incredible. It has been so long since I've been there. I cannot even believe it. It felt so good to be back.



I have seen the Lords Hand this week in my mission in general. Being able to reflect back on what I have learned and who I have become. I'm very very grateful for it. I love having so many memories that I can look back on and be grateful for and being able to see the Lords Hand in those things are even better!

I love you family! I will see you quite soon!!!!

No short cuts!

Elder Parkin


No comments:

Post a Comment