Monday, July 17, 2017

7/15/2017



Hello family, it will need to be another quick one this week. Short and sweet is how we like it. So it was a lovely week here in the city.
We had alot of good things happen. We had 2 missionaries come in from the MTC and they are legends!!!! One is from the Philippines and th other is from south London. The one from south London is actually visa waiting for India haha so we are pumped for him!!!!

We had a few cool experiences this week. So the other day we had a few minutes to go out finding before we needed to head home. And man were we pumped. We were bouncing off the walls in the visitors centre. We talked to everyone we could and we stopped one girl who was actually from Texas. She is studying at Baylor and is here for a study abroad. Long story short we showed her around the VC and she loved it. We ended up teaching her the next day and she shared some of her experiences and it was just a very powerful lessons. Not much has come from it, but we felt the spirit and so did she. I'm grateful for just the little things that happen that bring so much joy. So that was great. We have also been able to find quite a few Chinese students even with the summer break and we feel blessed to be teaching a few of them! Our friend J is doing well!!! He is coming to church this week and we are pumped to see him!!!


I love you all!! It will be good to see everyone soon! I love my mission. I have never ever been happier than here. I am grateful for it. London is special to me. I love the people here. I will never forget what I have learned. We are still out grinding until the end so all is well! I will finish my course with joy, and I'm grateful for that!!!

I love you all!
No short cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment