Tuesday, July 25, 2017

7/22/2017

Well, time is short today. We have been quite busy with lots of things. So it will be a very short update. The highlight of the week was going up to Northampton for the day. I was able to be with Elder Leone and his companion Elder Klocke. They are both great lads. We were able to have a good time just out grinding in the streets. It was a sweet moment being back in such a dear place to me. I learned so much in Northampton. When I left in the morning it was very hard. I'm super grateful for the town of Northampton and all the people there. We had lunch with Keerthy who is doing super super well and is totally engaged in the gospel. He is great. We found some really cool people, one that sticks out is a woman named Q. She is from Nigeria and she has seen missionaries in the past and has felt like she needed to talk to them. She was so happy when we stopped her. They are seeing her and her whole family tomorrow after church!!! Lovely miracle!!!



Well I love you all! Time is flying out here. I love the England London mission with all my heart. The people of England are
incredible. They are dear to me. I have learned so much and continue to learn so much. I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to be here. I am reminded daily of the blessing that it is. I will see you all in a bit under 2 weeks!

NO SHORT CUTS!

Elder Parkin



No comments:

Post a Comment